Executive Management TeamTom Garrett Ph.D., F.A.I.C., Chairman
- 15 Years as APS President
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg
- Over 30 papers and patents
- Decathelete and Assistant Track Coach, Idaho State
- Over 100 Athletic Surfacing Projects Installed
- Ph.D., University of Montreal
- Over 20 papers and patents
- 17 Years Chemistry R & D
Project Management TeamMark Farmer, Project Manager
(click here to view partial job list)
- 14 years experience in the polyurethane athletic surfacing trade.
- Outdoor and indoor track installer, R & D researcher, polyurethane manufacturer.
- Decathelete and later Assistant Track Coach at Idaho State University.
- Personally managed and installed over 100 projects up to $750,000.